I finished texturing and unfolding my Super Tucano.
I decided to start building the canopy. Roberto Falorni wrote an amazing tutorial to create transparent canopies – Low tech canopy theraforming.
Thank you Roberto for your tutorial and allowing me to publish it here!
According to tutorial steps,
- Assemble the canopy parts, tabs outside
- Fill the paper canopy with two components epoxy
- When it dries, remove paper washing the mold
- Sandpaper it if some creases appear
- I didn’t find a pet that fits my mold, so I decided to create 3 separate parts
- When they are done, join them using double sided tape
- Join the paper canopy frame, covering joints created at step 6